Affordable HVAC Maintenance Program Options from Metro Air Conditioning
We often experience severe weather in our area. So, it is important to properly maintain the critical components of your complex HVAC system, which is put to the test during weather extremes. Preventive maintenance helps to reduce your utility bills, regardless of the age of your system, and it improves your comfort all while helping your unit last longer.
The Benefits of Preventive Maintenance Services
When you choose Metro Air Conditioning for your HVAC maintenance, our flexible maintenance packages help keep your heating and cooling equipment working at peak efficiency during every season. Here are some of the benefits you receive when you choose Metro Air Conditioning:
- We provide 24/7 emergency service
- We offer better reliability and performance
- Our technicians conduct semiannual tune-ups
- We offer discounts on popular products, parts, and services.
- We always guarantee your 100-percent satisfaction.
No matter what equipment you own, our technicians can provide savings and peace of mind by maintaining your system and prolonging the life of your system.
Comprehensive Maintenance Services
Heating and air conditioning tune-ups are the best investment you can make in your system. Preventive maintenance is important for proper care of every type of HVAC system. Every HVAC company requires regular maintenance to maintain your warranty coverage. We recommend a maintenance service appointment twice a year to check, calibrate, test, inspect, and clean your system.
Below are some of our most popular HVAC maintenance services:
Air Conditioner and Heat Pump Services
- Checking and correcting the refrigerant charge.
- Checking and changing filters.
- Inspecting and cleaning drain pans.
- Checking evaporator coils.
- Cleaning debris from the condenser.
- Tightening electrical connections.
- Cleaning air handlers.
- Checking air flow settings.
- Clearing drain lines out.
- Testing float and safety switches.
- Checking and confirming amp draw.
- Cleaning condenser coils.
- Checking and addressing voltage issues.
Fixing and Maintaining Furnaces
- Inspecting the heat exchanger.
- Checking flame sensors.
- Testing the b-vents.
- Adjusting burners when necessary.
- Measuring the furnace gas pressure.
- Testing and inspecting the blower assemblies.
- Testing primary circuit boards.
- Checking electrical components and wiring.
- Checking ignition systems.
- Testing the safety controls.
- Testing and inspecting gas valves.
Reasons You Need an HVAC Maintenance Plan
Your HVAC system is a substantial investment in your home and the comfort of you and your entire family, so it makes sense to protect your investment by investing in regular maintenance. Give us a call at Metro Air Conditioning today to schedule a seasonal tuneup for your Dallas, Irving, Garland, Plano, Arlington, Rockwall, McKinney, Lewisville, Waxahachie and surrounding area home.